Product Description & Reviews
Pyle’s Hydra series speakers are waterproof and designed for use in your boat, on the dock, by the pool, or simply mounted outside. They’re designed with rust-proof mesh covers for quality protection. The PLMR60W is a pair of 150-watt, 6.5” two-way, full-range speaker suitable for marine use. These white speakers are equipped with a polypropylene cone with cloth surround and 1” aluminum voice coil for accurate sound reproduction. The molded ABS plastic basket keeps your sound distortion-free. Package includes mounting hardware and wires. Pyle's Hydra series speakers are waterproof and designed for use in your boat, on the dock, by the pool, or simply mounted outside. They're designed with rust-proof mesh covers for protection from the elements. The PLMR60W is a pair of 150-watt, 6.5-inch two-way speakers, suitable for marine use. Pyle's Hydra series speakers are waterproof and designed for use in your boat, on the dock, by the pool, or simply mounted outside. Click here for a larger image A built-in molded grille adds another layer of protection against the elements. Woofer Construction The speakers are constructed with high-quality polypropylene cones and Santoprene rubber surrounds, boasting 150 watts peak power. Polypropylene has the added benefit of weather resistance, ideal for the marine environment--ditto on rubber surrounds, which are not prone to decay like their cloth counterparts. A molded ABS plastic basket helps keep things distortion-free, and a one-inch aluminum voice coil delivers accurate sound reproduction. Polymer Cone Tweeter One-inch polymer cone tweeters take up the high-end, for solid full-range sound. Built-In Grille A built-in molded grille adds another layer of protection against the elements (not to mention the inevitable bumps and scratches from in-boat enjoyment). PLMR60W Select Specifications Power Rating: 150 Watts Peak Impedance 4 Ohms Frequency Response: 45Hz - 16kHz Magnet: 20 oz. Mounting Depth: 2.5 Inches What's in the Box Pyle PLMR60W Speakers (Pair), Mounting Hardware, Wires, Documentation
Features & Highlights
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF: This is a marine speaker that's completely waterproof and can be used for several vehicles because it can withstand heavy water splashes and other outdoor conditions
- 150 WATTS POWER: The speaker has a 20 Oz. circuit magnet for a full range audio and complete stereo speaker sound system. The power output is 75 Watts RMS/150 Watts peak. It has a frequency response of 80Hz-18Khz and 4 Ohms impedance
- WEATHER RESISTANT: It's a weather resistant speaker made of Polypropylene cone with cloth surround for a rugged and durable design. It is also engineered with heavy duty molded ABS plastic basket and grill construction to combat sun damage
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Constructed with a low profile design with 1" Aluminum voice coil that can be easily used on boats, marine watercraft and other vehicles. The classic white look also gives extra style to the vehicle
- 6.5" STANDARD SIZE: These marine speakers are easy to install with 6.5 inches standard size, complete wirings and mounting hardware. It has a universal standard OEM replacement size with a mounting depth of only 2.48" and cut-out size of 5.31"
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.4 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 7.28 x 7.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.