Product Description & Reviews
Backed by over 100 years of manufacturing high-quality audio products, Electrohome is pleased to introduce the Archer Turntable Stereo System: a fully automatic turntable with built-in speakers housed in a 60s-style suitcase that blends vintage charm with twenty-first century convenience. As phonographic technology evolved into the Swinging 60s, so too did the ability for people to bring their music out into the world for the first time. Now you too can enjoy that feeling of independence and effortlessly bring the unique warmth of a vinyl LP with you anywhere there's a power outlet - visiting with friends, or relaxing on your back porch - without sacrificing the audio quality of your favorite music.Good VibrationsHear every warm crackle and subtle nuance of your favorite vinyl records anytime, anywhere with the Archer turntable stereo system's two built-in, full-range stereo speakers. The rich, high-fidelity analog audio of your vinyl collection delivers a fuller and crisper listening experience than digitally compressed CDs or MP3s are capable of. The belt-driven turntable plays 7, 10 and 12" records at three speeds of 33 1/3, 45 and 78 revolutions /minute, so that your entire vinyl library can be enjoyed.Let It BeHoused in an all-wood suitcase that's as strong as it is tasteful, the Archer brings a charming retro chic to any surrounding. From a dorm room to backyard family barbeque, its vintage design is inspired by the first wave of 1950s and 60s portable turntables and comes with a convenient carrying handle, while its acoustic cabinet enhances the audio performance.Time of The SeasonEnjoying the classic style of a retro 60s turntable doesn't mean you have to miss out on 21st century convenience; play songs from your smartphones, tablets, or USB flash drive using the system's AUX and USB input.
Features & Highlights
- 1960's inspired 3-in-1 suitcase turntable record player designed with style and portability in mind, listen to your favorite vinyl wherever you go
- Plays vinyl records and MP3s through USB when you select USB/Phono mode on back of unit, or switch to Aux mode to connect a smartphone or tablet through the 3.5mm input. Connect headphones into headphone jack for private listening.
- Built-in stereo speakers with full-range high quality sound, housed in an all-wood acoustic cabinet for optimal audio performance, inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
- "Conical-shaped sapphire tipped" ceramic needle provides increased audio performance with a warm and natural tone and will not harm even your most cherished albums
- Fully automatic belt-driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 331/3, 45 & 78 RPM so you can enjoy your - and dad's - vinyl collection with ease
|Item Weight:||13.82 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.5 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.18 x 8.11 x 8.11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.