Product Description & Reviews
This is a bundle of 1 Identiv SCR3310V2 contact desktop reader with 1 PIVKey PKI smart card. Identiv SCR3310V2 This ultra-compact reader might be your new best friend. It's CAC and PIV-approved, and adapts for government, enterprise, or home use. With Identiv-specific SmartOS you'll get easy, complete support of all major contact smart card ICs and technologies in one reader. The PIVKey C910 is a PIV compatible (FIPS SP 800-73) dual interface (contact/contactless) smart card. ApplicationsPIVKey cards and tokens are ideal for enterprise applications such as PC Logon, Digital Signatures, Email and File encryption, HTTPS and SSH authentication. FeaturesPIVKey is provided with a single device certificate for testing, and for simple applications. Additional certificates can be loaded onto the PIVKey using the PIVKey Windows Minidriver and Admin tools, which are freely available from the PIVKey.com website. You can also use freely available tools to load certificates onto the PIVKey from other CAs, or even self signed certificates. PIVKey can be used on any standard Windows PC using the In-box PIV Driver, or with Mac or Linux using any PIV compatible middleware. PIVKey does not support loading of certificates on Linux or Mac. PIV CertificatesPIVKey supports all 4 PIV defined certificates, including: PIV Authentication (9A Key), Digital Signature (9C Key), Key Management (9D Key)Card Authentication (9E Key) In addition PIVKey supports up to 16 additional certificates on Windows using the PIVKey Minidriver.Platform Support Windows In-Box PIV Driver (Read Only) and PIVkey Windows Minidriver (Read/Write): Window
Features & Highlights
- POWER BUNDLE - Includes Identiv SCR3310v2.0 USB 2 Contact Chip Card Reader with PIVKey C910 Certificate Based PKI Smart Card for Authentication and Identification, Dual Interface Contact/Contactless Smart Card.
- DOUBLE THE SECURITY - PIVKey's Dual Interface smart card offers high quality certificate based security. When paired with Identiv's CAC reader that's ideally suited for use in high-security federal government applications, you've got the best of both worlds protecting your sensitive online banking and credit card payment apps, Windows authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO), Network login, and much more.
- WINDOWS COMPATIBLE - You can issue Digital Certificates directly to the PIVKey Smart Card using the Standard Windows Certification Authority (CA) Enrollment processes and the PIVKey Windows Compatible Minidriver. Identiv's reader works with virtually all contact chip cards and PC operating systems, including Windows and MacOS.
- FAST AND PORTABLE - Shorten your transaction time with a reader that's optimized for speed. It's ultra-compact and robust design is streamlined for mobile operation, making this reader the best choice for convenience, security and reliability.
- PIV COMPATIBLE - Compatible with a wide range of PIV applications and platforms. Supports the US PIV Smart Card Standard, part of the FIPS 201/HSPD-12 Federal Security initiative. PIVKey implements NIST SP 800-73 Part 3, the PIV Card Command Interface. Support for PIV is provided by a wide range of applications and middleware for Windows, OSX, Linux, Android, iOS, VMware and Citrix.
|Item Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.