Product Description & Reviews
Pyle Model: PLMRKT32WTMarine In-Dash Stereo Receiver & Speaker Kit, Digital AM/FM Radio System, (2) 5.25’’ Waterproof Speakers, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Aux (3.5mm) Input, Remote Control, Single DINReceiver Features:AM/FM Stereo Radio, 30 Station MemoryUSB Flash & SD Memory Card ReadersAux (3.5mm) Input Connector JackConnect & Stream Audio from External DevicesMP3 Digital Audio File PlaybackLCD Digital Display PanelID3 Tag Song Readout for Artist Name/Song TitleIlluminated Front Panel Button ControlsRear Panel RCA (L/R) Audio Output ConnectorsPreset Equalizer (EQ) Electronic Audio ConfigurationAutomatic Memory Preset Store/Scan ModeRepeat/Random Song FunctionsRemote Control IncludedWhat’s in the Box:Stereo Headunit Receiver (2) 5.25’’ Waterproof SpeakersSpeaker Connection WirePower/Wiring HarnessRemote ControlSpeaker Features:Marine Grade Waterproof ConstructionFull Range Stereo Sound Reproduction2-Way Dual Cone SpeakersPolypropylene Cone, Cloth SurroundMolded ABS Machined Basket and GrillFor Marine, Automobile & Off-Road VehiclesPower Output: 100 Watt MAX (50 Watt RMS) 4 Ohm Impedance20 oz. Circuit MagnetVoice Coil: 0.75'', AluminumFrequency Response: 100Hz - 18kHzSpeaker Total Diameter: 5.98''Speaker Cut-Out Diameter: 4.92''Speaker Mounting Depth: 1.37''Receiver Technical Specs:Single DIN Universal Size StandardMax. Power: 200 Watt (50W x 4-Ch.) PLL MPX Electronic Tuning Radio TunerStereo/Mono Mode SelectableAudio Control: Bass/Treble/Balance/FaderPreset EQ: Flat/Pop/Rock/Class/OffMax. USB/SD Memory Support: 32GBPower: DC 12VCurrent Consumption: 15A (Max.) Chassis Dimensions (W x D x H): 178mm x 160mm x 50mmThe Pyle Stereo Receiver & Speaker Kit is perfect for all marine and watercraft applications. It serves perfectly to replace an aging audio system or can be applied as a digital stereo system upgrade -- thanks to universal mounting ability. The Single DIN universal standard headunit and 5.25’’ -inch speakers were designed with OEM parts in mind, so installation is quick and hassle-free. System features include AM/FM Radio with 30 station memory, USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers for MP3 digital audio file playback, Aux (3.5mm) Input Jack to connect and stream audio from even more additional devices, along with a digital LCD display with ID3 song-tag readout. Add marine grade and weather-resistant sound to your surroundings with the Pyle Stereo Receiver & Speaker Kit.
Features & Highlights
- RADIO USB READERS: Pyle marine receiver and speaker kit have an AM/FM stereo radio with 30 station memory. It also features USB flash and SD memory card readers with aux (3.5mm) input connector jack to connect and stream audio from external devices
- LCD AND CONTROL BUTTONS: The in-dash receiver features ID3 that tag song readout for artist name or song title in the LCD digital display panel. It also has an illuminated front panel button controls for rear panel RCA (L/R) and preset equalizer (EQ)
- REMOTE CONTROL: A simple and user-friendly remote control is included with the PLMRKT32WT, providing all the functionality you need from switching input sources. It will also allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently
- 2-WAY CONE SPEAKERS: Pyle marine receiver includes two 5.25" speakers with marine grade waterproof construction. The speaker is pack with 4-ohm impedance rating, 20 oz. circuit magnet, 0.75" aluminum voice coil, and 100Hz - 18kHz frequency response
- STEREO HEADUNIT: The head unit receiver is pack with single DIN universal size standard at 200 watts power peak that supports USB/SD memory up to 32GB. It measures 178mm x 160mm x 50mm in chassis dimension. It also includes all power/wiring harness
|Item Weight:||5.52 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.9 x 8.6 x 8.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.