Product Description & Reviews
One Key WI-FI Configuration 1. Run the "iSmartViewPro" App. Click"More"--"One Key Wifi", Input WI-FI password and then "Configure" 2. When the phone makes "Beeps" sound, place the phone next to the camera until the camera LED blinks quickly and solid. 3. When you see the camera LED is solid Blue, please Scan QR Code on the camera via tapping"Add Camera", input password 123456 NOTE: 1)Please make sure to connect your phone to Wi-Fi (Not support 5G wifi) when you are doing the One Key WiFi Configuration. 2) Please do the configuration in 5 minutes after the WiFi camera gets started. If exceed 5 minutes the configuration will be failed. You need to reboot the camera by power it up again. 3) Please wait for 2 minutes after you plug in the power cord since the camera needs to initialize.
Features & Highlights
- EASY & QUICK SETUP- Sonic Recognition Technology featuring One Key WiFi Configuration makes setup so quick and easy. download the iSmartViewPro App and set it up via your iPhone or Andriod smartphone, remote access to the wireless security camera on iPhone/ iPad/ Android phone/ tablet/ MAC/PC
- MOTION DETECTION- Motion detection sensibility can be adjusted by yourself, When the camera detected abnormity or alarm is triggered, instant alarm pictures will be sent via email/FTP.
- EASY INSTALLATION- You can put the Mini Security Camera on desk and adjust the viewing angle to your needs or take the plastic part off and put it on the wall with the included screws.
- ADVANTAGES- Pet Monitoring, Nanny Cam, Business Monitoring, Security, Vacation Home Monitoring, Senior Monitoring
- New feature- One Key WI-FI Configuration by WPS/QSS
|Color:||MINI IP CAMERA|
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.