Product Description & Reviews
Taking smartphone snapshots through your telescope is easier than ever before with the Orion SteadyPix EZ! Use this handy adapter to capture smartphone photos of the view in your telescope, so you can share your stargazing experiences with friends and family via text, email, or social media. The SteadyPix EZ Smartphone Telescope Photo Adapter allows anyone with a smartphone to quickly and securely attach the device to a telescope eyepiece for consistently well-framed, precisely focused high-power photos of the Moon's cratered surface, bright planets like giant Jupiter and ringed Saturn, glittering star clusters and much more. The Orion SteadyPix EZ fits smartphones as small as 4.7" x 2.4" up to 8.3" x 4.7" in size, including many of the largest devices on the market today. The eyepiece side of the SteadyPix EZ features a three-post clamp that fits telescope eyepiece housings measuring 1.2"-2.2" (31-55mm) in diameter, including most 1.25" eyepiece designs. For best results, we recommend removing any bulky phone cases or bumpers prior to attaching your smartphone to the SteadyPix EZ. Four adjustable, rubber-tipped metal clamps keep your phone securely installed in the adapter, and protects it from scratches. The versatile Orion SteadyPix EZ Smartphone Telescope Photo Adapter isn't limited solely to nighttime use with telescopes. For daytime observers, SteadyPix EZ also lets you quickly and easily couple your smartphone to many spotting scopes and binoculars so you can capture magnified photos of birds, wildlife, scenic landscapes, sports events, concerts, and more. With smartphone cameras getting better and better with each new model release, you'll be amazed - and you'll impress your friends and family - with the stellar photos you can take through your telescope with the help of the Orion SteadyPix EZ. Weighs just 5.6 ounces.
Features & Highlights
- Sturdy adapter securely holds a smartphone directly over a telescope eyepiece for easy snapshots of the view through your telescope
- Fits smartphones as small as 4.7" x 2.4" up to 8.3" x 4.7" in size, including many of the largest devices on the market today
- Non-marring clamp fits most 1.25" telescope eyepieces, and is easily adjustable to securely grasp eyepiece housings measuring 1.2"-2.2" (31-55mm) in diameter
- Share snapshots of the view through your telescope via text, social media, email, and more!
- Holds smartphones steady and in the exact parallel position required for consistently sharp, precisely focused snapshots that are so difficult to achieve by hand
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.