Product Description & Reviews
For PA688 Turntable for Mini Audio Systems Amplifier features - Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control bass output and the sub's blending characteristics with front stage speakers Subwoofer Driver Complement - 10 Diameter (25.40cm) Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Overall Frequency Response - 32Hz-250Hz /Crossover (subwoofer) - 60Hz-160Hz Speaker Inputs - level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE line level (unfiltered) Speaker Outputs - level spring terminals Enclosure Type - (subwoofer) Vented, Downward Firing Port Continuous Average Power Output - 100 watts / Dynamic Power Output - 200 watts Unit Dimensions (HxWxD) - 14-1/2 x 14-1/4 x 17 inches (36.83 x 36.20 x 43.18cm) Product Weight 33.5 lbs. (15.20kgs) Polk Audio Speaker Warranty - 5 years parts and labor (original purchaser) Polk Audio Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty - 3 year parts and labor (original purchaser)
Features & Highlights
- Compression Circuitry limits distortion at earth-shaking volume levels.
- Built-in High Current Amplifier supplies all the good, clean power you need for big bass.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system
- Signal-sensing smart amp Auto ON/OFF Circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off
- Non-resonant MDF construction with internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.