Product Description & Reviews
Upgrade to the TL-100 BHMA Grade 3 electronic door lock. The TL-100 uses app connectivity and accessories to provide reliable security how you need it, when you need it. Pair the lock to your phone via Bluetooth** and Android/iOS app for comprehensive control. Once you and your recipient download the app and create accounts, you're ready to send them an eKey! The possibilities are endless.Forgot to figure out a spare key option? Even sitting on a beach across the globe, you can use the app to send an eKey to your house sitter or postman back at home so they can unlock the door when they need to!Packed guest schedule? For modern-day rental situations, keypad passcodes are the way to go. Create a passcode in seconds and let your guests know the combination however you choose; your guests can punch numbers in and enjoy your rental property without having to download the app. Need to ditch the keys for a day? When you're hosting work functions or family get-togethers, simply enable Passive Mode so guests can open the door by pressing any key. When you're done, just turn the mode off. Four AA batteries power the TL-100 for up to a year for long-term security you can trust. When battery runs low, supply emergency power via the integrated micro USB port, so you'll never be locked out. And if that's not enough, weather-sealed alloy ensures the electronic door lock functions rain or shine! The lock also fits left and right side doors, comes with two latches, and requires no costly installation.Explore the possibilities of security with the TurboLock TL-100 wireless door lock. *Using your phone to access the app in various time zones may cause unlock record times to register unexpectedly.**Due to the wide variety of Android devices and Bluetooth technology on the market, the TL-100 may experience delays when used with older Android smartphones.
Features & Highlights
- Total Security via App - Send eKeys to friends or families, check unlock history*, and manage access anytime anywhere. Perfect for a variety of security situations, even rental and sublet property!
- Hassle-Free Entry for Guests - Switch to Passive Mode during high traffic events to allow guest entry with a push of any key. Use the TL-100 to make holiday gatherings and special events easy
- Backup Emergency Power - When the battery runs low, plug a power bank or other source into the micro USB port to power to the smart door lock. Emergencies or forgotten battery replacements won't cause any worries! (Power bank or additional accessories not included)
- Weather-Sealed Design - The durable, BMHA Grade 3, alloy body of the smart lock resists both rain and debris so it functions no matter what the weather's like
- No Costly Installation - The wireless door lock installs using household tools making it a great DIY job that vs an expensive installation by the professionals
|Item Weight:||5.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.49 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.